Mar 20, 2018

More praise for This Is Heaven

A new review of This Is Heaven, on Amazon:

March 16, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition

This is Heaven. Yes it is. The sequel to GREEN EYES. I'm a big fan of Ampersant. I've read a lot of his work. Let me tell you that I read this book slowly and took my time. Actually the story was so good I wanted to just keep reading. The reason. He uses action and thrills and you want to savor the sex scenes and learn from them. Especially getting bitten. Come on, admit it, you want to be bit too. What I also like about the book that it continues from the Green Eyes. It's a month later or ten years later. It's the next day, of sorts. I wasn't expecting that and I'm happy it was that way. I am happy with this book and waiting for the next one.

(We're working on it)



The sequel to the Green Eyes---available now

Michael Ampersant
("click")


This Is Heaven (Green Eyes #2)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...