May 2, 2014

San Francisco (14) --- Connubial bliss, Nordstrom, and so on

Nordstrom on Market Street, San Francisco

Michael A. to Nick Ch. (02 May 2014 07:25:14):

...just great to be in the US...so many ideas...this one came from some billboard for some San Francisco Law School...
“Certainly,” he says, “that’s why we are in the business of writing, isn’t it, to feel inspired, and by feeling inspired getting inspired, and by getting inspired feeling more inspired, and so on.”
“You sound like an expensive graduate course of something,” I say.
________________

Nick Ch. to Michael A.  (02 May 2014 07:26:50 -0700):
Are you still here?

________________

Michael A.. to Nick Ch. ( 02 May 2014 07:29:44 ):

...until May 10...

...Chang sits on the bed next to me (as we speak) and tells me he doesn't want to go back to Nordstrom (the department store) on Market Street, because he went to the toilet there which turned out to be cruising territory, and he fears the police will come next time and arrest him...

________________

Nick Ch. to Michael A.  (02 May 2014 07:36:20 -0700):
Arrest him for what. Dreaming of a blow job? Maybe that's illegal in SF.

Territorial gayness. We have a Nordstom 3-4 miles from us. I'm guessing there has never been a blow job in the men's room. But then again, it never crossed my mind when I was in the men's room so who am I to know. Could be it's blow job central.

Whoa! I just Googled "nordstrom mens room cruising" Seems I am very misinformed.
________________

Update, update: The wonders of self-reference (bottom of the picture (click to enlarge)):



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...